First Teaching, First Experience


On Monday, 29th January was my first time to teach grade 10 and I also submitted my 3 lesson plans during a week. My temper was not stable ahahaha 😄😄 I did not prepare everything well, so I always surrender to face the truth of my proficiency in English and my teaching. First class which I taught was 10 Mariners; moreover, my first topic was The Adventure of Don Quixote. The topic explained about reading comprehension and practicing moral values which implied on the story for Don Quixote story is telling about mad person. Before I conduct the material, I cheated on my lesson plan 😄😄🙈😱 for I was not sure to deliver my topic in sequence. I realized while I was conducting the class I did not communicate effectively; thus, my students were not able to ask me, to do the task confidently. 
10 Mariners

Because of the limit time I delivered in rush, every meeting needed one hour, so I skipped some questions in discussion. Second class was Mapagkalinga, in this class there are 50 students, I was hopeless to teach many students in that class. I would be defeated by their voices, their behaviors. Fortunately, my cooperating teaching had already told me that the most crowded and hyperactive class is on 10 Mapagkalinga. When I taught 10 Mariners I had informed my class regulations yet I forgot to inform my class regulation on 10 Mapagkalinga. During my teching on Mapagkalinga, some of them were paying attention on me and some of them ignored me. I must be patience to conduct that class like my cooperating teacher said. I was not satisfied of my two classes, I passed many points which I should elaborate about the story.


10 Mapagkalinga

The last class of my first teaching was 10 Explorers and I attempted to explain more about the points of the topic clearly. I felt there was an increasing of my ability and proficiency even though I was not capable to conduct the class. For 10 Explorers students they were eager to focus on my teaching and some of them could grasp my delivering easily and faster about the topic.

Komentar

Postingan Populer