Don't They Know It's The End Of The World It's Ended When We Said Goodbye!

10 Mapagkalinga


Even though I only knew you all for 14 days, I am happy, I am sad, I am confused to illustrate what i am wondering 😓😔😣😫 To my dearest pupils you are not only students but also my friends, my siblings, my sisters, my brothers, I appreciate your works, your attention, your opinions when I taught you all in class. I did not mind if you ignore me for we are from different culture and we had different treatment. You are all amazing wonderful young spirit!!! Keep study hard! Kick your fears! Reach your dreams as high as sky! I am only student but I am eager to teach, to guide, to share with you if only I had had chance. Thank you so much for Mariners, Explorers, and Mapagkalinga and for Mariners you are my beloved class. I love and will miss you Tanya, Justine, Dannah, Dan, and the others. I apologize if I had taught you too fast, too rush, unclear because I am still learning how to be a better person and teacher even if I do not like to be teacher 😅😅😅.
Sincerely your former tutor, your ate eheheheh 💛💜💞💝
10 Explorers


10 Mariners

Komentar

Postingan Populer