HOCUS FOCUS!!!! I Asked My Students To Stop Singing And Buzzing

When I had explained three topics in a week, my cooperating teacher told me to prepare the quiz. The quiz which I prepared included 2 topics, such as pronouns and coherence-cohesion. I arranged 20 items of quiz, there were 2 parts of quiz, filling in the blanks and jumbled sentences.
I attached an article and Sweet Child O' Mine song by Guns N Roses

When the music was playing, some of my students sang and buzzed but the others were still focus to listen to the song because I only played twice. Eventually, we could discussed and I had a chance to explain more because some of my students had their own answers/another answers. I was surprised they were improving their critical thinking by showing their opinion when I was explaining the answers. 

                                                                                            The students were concentrating 




Komentar

Postingan Populer