Physiognomy ( G Is Not Pronounced)

On February 7th, I had complicated topic which was Physiognomy and I instructed my students to pronounce "Physiognomy" they were incorrect to pronounce "Physiognomy" they pronounced "fisiognomi" but the correct pronunciation is " fisionomi" [ˌfizēˈä(g)nəmē]. We become silly and ridic because of we tried to pronounce that word without vocalized the "g". Afterwards I had to discuss about two essays, the essays were Montaigne's excerpt (Physiognomy) and Contemporary Online Essay. The true meaning of Physiognomy is a study about person's character based on the face features or items. Before I gave my students activity or exercise, I had to introduce and gave a demo by choosing one of my students to come forward with me. I presented my student's face by observing a part of the face then I let my others student to explain about her/his character.





After I finished my explanation, I conducted my students to join with their group and did some activities on English textbook. They were able to complete the activities less than 15 minutes and I asked them to submit to me because we did not have more time to discuss.

Komentar

Postingan Populer