I Met Bright Stars In Bayombong's Sky





Orientation day at four pillars with ma'am Liberty and sister Crisp






On January, 23rd 2018, I joined opening ceremony at AVR-room of Saint Mary's University and the students college were also participating to welcome the students exchange from Indonesia. My batch-mates and I dressed up with Indonesian's traditional clothing which were Kebaya blouse and traditional batik jarit (skirt). As the student exchange, I presented my attire because those items are legacies from Javanese and I'm proud to show off my costume in opening ceremony. Besides, I sang pop-rock song by Indonesian band which was Cokelat and the song is Bendera. We sang together and pursued the participators to clap their hands and cheer.
Landscape shoot with Vice President, The Dean, The Department Head, and Lectures


MAPEH's students performed Filipino greeting dance









The students were enjoying and clapping the performances (Tina, Kate)



After I joined the opening ceremony, ma'am Liberty asked the exchange students to visit the school immediately. She brought me to the Principal's room and advised to meet my cooperating teacher.


Eventually, I met my cooperating teacher and her name is ma'am Audrey G. Bruno, she is English teacher who teaches on grade 10 for Mariners, Explorers, and Mapagkalinga. I met her to discuss about the lesson, lesson plans and materials, observation before I started to observe her on January, 24th. 


She instructed to me to make 3 lesson plans for next Monday on January 29th because it would be my first teaching, so I must complete 3 lesson plans and submit to her on Friday.

Komentar

Postingan Populer